Graffiti World
Graffiti World
Graffiti World

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Intro to Sevilla Graffiti


So, this southern boy who likes weird things has moved to Sevilla Spain, and I get to spend a whole year in this wonderful place. Within the first few hours of being here, I noticed two things; how beautiful this city is and how much graffiti there is. I have never lived in a big city, the only two before this were the North Carolina towns of Asheville and Chapel Thrill, so this graffiti thing is new to me. I don't know much about good graffiti, it's scene or culture. I just know that some of them look better than others. So no hatin on this southern boy for wasting time on documenting this stuff. I have time to kill and this was a great way to do so. I would have got into graffiti more, but I am visually impaired and had to turn to beats for my form of expression. The posted image is the first one that I saw that was worth taking a picture of. Plus I understood the language (I don't speak Spanish, I just ended up here). Sukone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Best Graffiti World